Monday, December 7, 2009







OMG! Here we are in December already. Wow! The year has flown by. I have my designs for sale at Bags by CAB. http://www.bagsbycab.com/ . Saturday, during our meet up, we were all interviewed by Interweave magazine. How cool was that? We mostly talked about what effect the economy has on our creativity. I think it has had a tremendous effect. I think people are tired of big corporations that are failing and looking for more "mom and pop' type of stores, where the there are hard working people trying to make a living. Some want hand made items that are made with quality and love. I try to put all of that in my designs. I have some new things planned for the spring. Check us out. http://www.randdcreations.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been crocheting for 40 years. It wasn't until I was in my twenties before I realized you could crochet with yarn! I was a threadie for years. Now I guess I am making up for lost time. I love yarn!!

Followers